Job Opportunities at CheckSum
In Circuit Test and Part Programming
CheckSum is a leading supplier of in circuit test and on-board gang programming systems and services to the worldwide electronics manufacturing industry. Products and services include systems, fixtures, and programs that detect manufacturing process faults on complex SMT printed circuit assemblies and that provide value-added operations such as device In-System Programming (ISP).
CheckSum has been delivering reliable, cost-effective, and easy-to-use test solutions to OEMs and contract manufacturers since 1987. With an installed base of almost 3,000 test systems at more than 200 manufacturing sites in over 40 countries, CheckSum helps customers ranging from automotive electronics manufacturers to global EMS providers increase productivity while reducing total test and manufacturing costs.
CheckSum is an organization where individual contribution matters. We work hard, but our friendly, collegial atmosphere encourages initiative and creativity.
We’re small enough that you’ll be close to the customer and you’ll be able to see how your effort directly contributes to the most satisfied installed base in
the automatic test equipment industry.
Email our human resources department at
for more information regarding the company, benefits, or the openings posted below.
Click one of the following for additional information:
Current Job Openings
Develop in-circuit power-on test application solutions for customers using CheckSum test systems.
Work for a company with a proven 25+ years’ record of providing PC-based test solutions in the board test industry.
- Design and development of power-up test solutions using the CheckSum test platform
- Deploy the CheckSum on-board programming solution to program embedded software into
customer boards in production
- Quote, design and debug custom functional/power-on test solutions
- BSEE or equivalent
- Familiarity with the use of DSOs
- Familiarity with analog and digital circuit design
- Skilled at written and verbal communication in English
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications and Windows OS
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Customer oriented work ethic
- Willingness to travel
Please send cover letter with salary requirements and resume for
- Competitive Compensation - Depends on Experience
- Health and Retirement Plans
- Minimal Travel
- Vacation and Holidays
- Located in the Pacific Northwest – 30 miles north of Seattle
END OF JOB POSTING LIST